ACT for Mental Health relies on volunteers to fulfill many functions. Volunteers assist therapists, work with our office staff to perform business function and help with client-related activities. We currently have the following opportunities available:
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER:
We are seeking an experienced professional to maintain and enhance our social media presence. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
1) A background working with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.)
2) The ability to post timely updates regarding the agency's news and events as well as pertinent health and wellness information
3) Experience in the mental health or social services field
A flexible schedule is available. The desired candidate can work from home or another outside location. For more information, please contact our office at (408) 287-2640.
Every Wednesday, our agency hosts the Fireside Friendship Club, a self-help therapy group for individuals with residual mental illness. We are looking for someone who can assist us in the kitchen with:
1) Meal preparation, cleaning and organizing food items.
2) Miscellaneous duties such as organizing recycling material, minor maintenance around office, etc.
For more information, please contact our office at (408) 287-2640.